- Laundry – Where residents can do their own washing and includes a tumble dryer
- Communal Lounge – Spacious room for residents to gather together and socialise
- Guest Accommodation – Facilities for the occasional overnight guest
- Delightful Gardens – Well maintained lawns, flower beds and seated areas with shaded patio
In addition to the above, the maintenance charge also includes:
- On-site Homes Manager (Warden) – Acts as a key welfare worker to each of the residents, checking on their welfare every day. The Homes Manager also looks after the properties. In an emergency he or she will notify your family or friend or call the doctor on your behalf. At other times the Homes Manager can help to arrange care packages through Social Services or privately.
- Emergency Call System – when the Homes Manager is on duty he or she will take emergency calls. At other times someone else will answer and get help to you immediately.