Knowle is an extremely friendly village and there are plenty of activities to suit all tastes and ages.
Berrow Homes has very close links with the Parish Church, which is immediately opposite, with Sunday and weekday services suitable for all. The Church also runs a Friendship Club with regular lunches and many other activities which appeal to all age groups.
Also in the village are:
- A branch of the Royal British Legion
- The Revels Drama Group which performs regularly in the village hall
- Knowle Society which meets monthly and has many interesting talks
- Good shopping facilities and an excellent library
- Many local interest clubs and societies
- Good regular bus services to Solihull and around
The surrounding Warwickshire countryside is particularly beautiful and there are many places of interest close to hand including Packwood House and Baddesley Clinton, both National Trust, Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon and the Cotswolds, all within easy reach.